The Psychotherapy Society of Hong Kong is a multidisciplinary association of psychotherapists and counsellors in Hong Kong
- To promote the increase of knowledge about psychotherapy within Hong Kong
- To promote the exchange of knowledge and experience among professionals such as doctors, psychologists, nurses, social workers and others
- To promote training in psychotherapy within Hong Kong
- To promote the ethical practice of psychotherapy in Hong Kong, while not undertaking the monitoring or disciplining of members
- To hold debates, conferences, learned meetings, lectures, undertake research or other such activities in support of the above aims.
- To promote diversity and inclusion in the practice of psychotherapy in Hong Kong